* 1 Cup Xyla sweetener (granular, looks like sugar)
* 3 tsp Maple Flakes
* 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
* 1 Cup Pastry Flour.
* 2 tsp Baking Soda
* 3/4 tsp salt
* 1/2 cup, Peanuts (or Texas Holdem mix from Trader Joe)
* 2 tsp Cinnamon powder
* 2 Eggs
* 3/4 Cups Peanut Butter
* 1/4 C Butter, cut into small 1/4″ chunks, (room temperature only, don’t liquify!)
* 1/4C Parkay Margarine, cut into small 1/4″ chunks
* 3 tsp Vanilla extract
* Mix all Dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
* Add the chunked up butter and margarine into the dry ingredients, and mix well with your hands.
* Mix Wet ingredients in a separate bowl
* Once both dry and wet are each mixed well, put wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl.
* Mix well with spoon, then work dough with hands until it’s nice and smooth.
* Put oven on 350F.
* Shape dough into 1” round balls, and put on stone cooking sheet. Flatten with fork. (No oiling of stone necessary).
* Bake for about 30 mins, or until PAST golden brown.
** Once out of oven, you can dust each cookie with an extra pinch of cinnamon. It also just makes the tops of the cookies a bit darker.
Makes about 50-60 Cookies.
Nutrition: less than 75 calories and 9g Carbs per cookie.