Home Made Ranch, Onion Soup And Taco Seasonings Recipes
- 1/2 cup chili powder
- 1/4 cup onion powder
- 1/8 cup ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
** Put ingredients into a jar and shake.
Dry Onion Soup Mix:
- 2/3 cup dried, minced onion
- 3 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a jar, then give the jar a good shake. I’d recommend shaking the jar to mix the ingredients well before each use.
** Use 4 tablespoons in a recipe in place of 1 packet of onion soup mix. Store this in a dry, cool place.
- 7 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 5 tablespoons dried minced onions
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix together and store in an air tight container.
For dressing: Mix 2 tablespoons dry mix with 1 cup mayonnaise and 1 cup buttermilk or sour cream.
For dip: Mix 2 tablespoons dry mix with 2 cups sour cream.
Mix up a few hours before serving, so the flavors all blend.