- 2 cups(10oz/284g) frozen strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- ¼ cup (2oz/57g) plain yogurt (greek, non-fat or full fat)
- ½ Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Add the frozen strawberries, honey (or agave nectar), yogurt and lemon juice into a food processor (or liquidizer).
Process until creamy, about 2-3 minutes. Scrape down the side of the bowl to make sure there are no lumps left.
Transfer it to an airtight freezable container and freeze for a minimum 6 hours but preferably overnight.
* Fresh berries can be used in place of frozen, but you still have to freeze them solid first.
* Store in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Serving size: 4 Calories: 66 Fat: 0 Saturated fat: 0 Unsaturated fat: 0 Trans fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 15g Sugar: 13g Sodium: 7mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 2g Cholesterol: 0
Turn your sherbet into a tasty treat!
Put a layer of ice sherbet between two graham wafers, then coated both sides with homemade dark chocolate (see dark chocolate recipe here). Keep wrapped individually in the freezer. (The ones I made are certainly not professional looking, as the sherbet was not cut into proper size blocks. I am sure you can do better!)